My favourite... 


Resultado de imagen para libros bajo el arbol de navidadSince i can remember in christmas my sister and i  always found  a book under the tree becouse my mum always inclulcate us that the books are the basis of life, they give you knowledge, expand your vocabulary and if you continue reading they keep active your imagination. When i was a child i
didn´t understand that and i thought that my mum was so tedious, but now i´m so grateful to her, and  love reading.

Well, i star talking about book, but today i´m not going to talk about my favourite book, i´m going to talk about my favourite film, the above was just a curious fact about me. Although thinking about well, the  films are a "tradition" in my family too, all the saturdays, or the saturdays that we are not too  tired, we made a cinema night, we turn all the lights off, prepare snacks, and the sofa is our seat.

Resultado de imagen para the blind sideI´m already extending it a lot, my favourite film called "The blind side", i can´t remember when specifically i watch it for the firt time, but i know that my best decition was continue watching that channel. The movie it´s about a family who adopted a poor boy called Michael Oher (Big mike) from the streets and they help him to reach him full potential as a football player.  Michael was an student who won a scholarship in a school of rich people, the school give him  the scholarship becouse, as a typical american school, it have a football team, and michael have contexture of a football player and he came from a poor suburb, so they thought that he was a rude boy, but Mike was quiet and he
doesn´t want to heart anyone. Then this family found him on a rain day and he invited him to sleep that night on them house., here start all the story, becouse they fall in love with him and they decide to support him. Here i don´t explain it very well ´cause i want to you watch it, and it´s so dificult to me to make a summary about it ´cause if i start i´m going to finishe tell you all the story, and that is not the                                                      idea.


With this movie, first you are going to think that it is a cliche film, but you´ll be wrong, this is a very beautifull story who will make you laugh, cry, be dismayed, and get angry with some characters, but ... well, that the idea of a good film.

I like this film becouse it learn us some values that always we have to keep in mind, like don´t misjudge, appreciate the things that life give us , and the most important for me is the perseveranci, ´cause no matter if your life now it´s bad, that could be change tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I love "The blind side" to... it is a wonderful story. .... HEYYY i also have the same tradition in my family, just it is on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tradition!
    I like the story of big mike, full of values and overcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE "The blind side".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts