Some things about the creator...

The name of the creator of this blog is Francisca, yes, that´s my name, actually i´m 18 years old and i study biochemistry in the universidad de Chile. When i was on the school (last year) i practiced basketball, i wasn´t very well but i tried to be better. Now i go every Saturday to the pool in the San Joaquin campus for clear my mind from the study.
I have one sister and three stepbrothers, but i live with my mum and my sister, i imagine that you can deduced that my parents are separated.

When i was younger, like twelve or thirteen, i imagined what kind of things i could studied , maybe medicine, engineering, i could be a teacher, and many others, the only thing that i knew was that i want to studied in the unisersidad de Chile, and here is where i´m now, so i´m so exciting about that.







I love cats with all my heart, also dogs but not as i love cats, i like the mysterious that they can hide under them eyes and how they can read yours and know when you need that they stay by you. Also i love science as i love cats, i think that the science is an infinite of door that want to be open whit knowledge, but when you open it you find more door to open, with the exception that this isn´t bad, because you get and get more knowledge in your brain and for me that´s magnificent ´cause i love learn new things.

Comments

  1. Hi Francisca.....i liked what you said about science, i think so too.
    just i don't like cat :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i like cat too <3 , and i think that you should play basketball in the faculty .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran, I like cats too, but I love more dogs. I have too in home and their are my little babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts